The Law offices of Melinda J. Helbock A.P.C are currently investigating claims for cruise ship passengers who contracted the Covid-19 Virus while on board a cruise ship. If you or a love one contracted or died from the Covid-19 Virus while on board a cruise ship contact us today.
While we are investigating Covid-19 claims there are many other personal injuries that happen on a cruise ship. Our Firm handles all types of cruise ship injury lawsuits.
This is an overview of the most Common Cruise Ship
• Slip and Falls
• Trip and Falls. …
• Gangway Accidents. …
• Tender Boat Accidents. …
• Automatic Door Accidents. ….
• Shore Excursion Accidents.
• Negligence by cruise ship staff or company representatives.
• Food poisoning
• Legionnaires’ Disease
• Swimming pool accidents, including drownings and diving board incidents.
Some of the companies our cruise ship lawyers will handle claims against include:
• Royal Caribbean
• Carnival Cruise Line
• Celebrity Cruises
• Norwegian Cruise Line
• Disney Cruise Line
• Princess Cruises
• Steiner Transocean
• Holland America Line
• Costa Cruises
• Mediterranean Shipping Cruises USA (MSC)
• Crystal Cruises
• Cunard Line
• Seabourn Cruises
• Azamara Cruises
8 Steps to Take If You Are injured on a Cruise Ship
1. Immediately report, in writing, the incident to the security department on the ship.
2. Document who you reported the injury to, when you reported it and who was with you.
3. Obtain a copy of your written report.
4. Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. Even if the scene has changed, take photographs.
5. Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who was a witness to the incident.
6. Visit the ship’s doctor to seek treatment for your injury.
7. If necessary, visit a shore-based doctor at the next port of call.
8. Contact an experienced cruise ship injury attorney to discuss the incident as soon as possible.